Load Up On These Chevrolet Offers
BUSINESS CHOICE OFFERS CAN GIVE YOU THE BEST VALUE ON THE VEHICLES YOU COUNT ON TO KEEP YOUR BUSINESS MOVING. WITH CASH ALLOWANCES ON EITHER CHEVROLET ACCESSORIES OR UPFITS, YOU HAVE MORE WAYS TO GET A DEAL ON THE PURCHASE OF YOUR NEW CHEVROLET TRUCK OR VAN. YOU CAN EVEN ADD THE MOST CURRENT RETAIL OFFERS TO YOUR DEAL AND DISCOVER A VALUE THAT CAN BENEFIT YOUR SMALL BUSINESS.
Am I Eligible For Business Choice?
Are you a business owner?
Is the vehicle used in the day-to-day operation of your business and not solely for personal/non-business-related transportation purposes?
Note: Eligible business documents must be used to verify business ownership.
Documents must be active or dated within the last 12 months. Examples of eligible documents are listed below:
- GM Fleet Account Number (FAN)
- Sales Tax License
- State Business License or State/Federal Business Tax ID Certificate
- Municipalities (In lieu of Bid Assistance, vehicle must be in the name of the municipality)
- Municipal Business License
- Prior Year Schedule C (Form 1040) or Schedule F (Form 1040—Farmers)
- Crop or Livestock Insurance
- Federal Land Use Restriction and/or Federal Land Grant Subsidiary Documentation
- Commercial General Liability Insurance Policy/Public Liability Insurance Policy and/or Workmen’s Compensation Insurance Policy
- State or Federal Authorized Business Website
- Prior year business tax form
- Timber Registration Number
- Tax Form 1120-S
- Tax Form 1065 Farmer’s General Liability Insurance
- Articles of Incorporation
- Pocket List of Railroad Officials Guide (Only eligible when Railroad Operators Incentive is not used)
- Agricultural ID
- Eligible purchases must be equal to or greater than the amount of the cash allowance.
Upfits are provided by independent suppliers. GM is not responsible for the safety or quality of design features, materials or workmanship of any alterations by any such supplier. Not available with some other offers. Take delivery by 1/4/2021.